Vertical Services Integration is proud to provide Northeastern Wisconsin with the ultimate platform for aerial photography and airborne videography. Utilizing helicopters to facilitate aerial documentation can provide the most unique angle and unparalleled overview of a scene possible. VSI can provide enhanced platform support for professional photography companies, governmental and environmental service documentation firms, as well as agricultural, corporate and private photo requests.
As opposed to limited-use fixed-wing aircraft (airplanes), helicopters can fly at altitudes of 300 feet instead of 1000 ft above ground level, and can fly at speeds of 30 knots as opposed to 80 knots, and can even provide stationary hovering capability, favorable conditions aside. Additionally, helicopters can save time and money by allowing more opportunity to photograph the site from various angles and altitudes without wasted circling and unproductive flight time, or repeated shooting sessions due to blurred results or inadequate depth of field.
Helicopter platforms permit both low angle oblique photography options to highlight architectural structure, permit close-up shots, or utilize horizon-reference shots to emphasize containment or developmental images, or provide high oblique photography angles to emphasize a sites proximity to other infrastructure or provide an effective marketing presentation, documentation shot, or a historical benchmark of a specific structure or wide area environment.
Near-vertical photography angles uniquely enhanced with helicopter platforms, can provide a birdís eye view of a site and allow a top-down perspective of a site, plat, or geographical perimeter.
Aerial photography is an invaluable tool for:
- Construction site progress documentation.
- Environmental impact and status needs.
- Property Development and Subdivision Management/Sales.
- Municipal Surveying.
- Agricultural Documentation, crop conditions, and status monitoring.
- Nature/Landscaping photography.
- Forensic or investigative studies.
- Aerial photographs for homeowners, family farms, or vacation homes.
- Real estate sales, community orientation, or closing documentation.
- Inventory, perimeter documentation, or expansion planning.
- Insurance records.
- Advertising and promotional brochures.
- Pride of ownership wall displays.
The physical barriers of ground-based photography and the restrictions and limitations of fixed-wing airplane platforms cannot reasonably be compared to the results and options available through helicopter-based aerial photography. VSI can provide the aerial options to vault your professional photography services, photojournalism endeavors, and personal documentation needs to industry-leading levels of quality and comprehensive perspective.
Vertical Services Integration can provide aerial reconnaissance and evaluation service to corporate customers such as developers, surveying companies, governmental agencies, and environmental analysis and documentation companies. Aerial surveying is an invaluable tool for large scale planning, evaluation, mapping, and documentation of large land parcels and plat planning projects.
As opposed to fixed-wing airplane options, helicopters can provide a lower, slower and more stable platform for assessment of fixed area sights, large infrastructure projects, environmental impact and planning projects, large-scale development projects, as well as individual building or site surveys.
Surveying work that can be more effectively accomplished with helicopter platforms include:
- Subdivision, residential planning, and post development sales.
- Highway, waterway, utility, or community project assessment, evaluation and documentation.
- Lake, shoreline, wetland, or conservancy planning and assessment.
- Agricultural analysis and progress/status.
- Wildlife documentation, count, tracking, or research.
- Real estate assessment, documentation and presentation.
- Landscape planning and development.
- Commercial building sites and industrial park development.
- Community planning and review / park and recreational area development.
- Natural resource evaluation, preservation, and project documentation.
- Utility service patrol.
- Traffic pattern, flow analysis, and growth survey.
- Project progress, supervision, and status updates.
- Electronic News Gathering (ENG)
- Public Safety and Service/SAR
- Aerial Photography
- Aerial Surveying
- Infrastructure/Power Line Assessment
- Aerial Surveillance
- Event Supervision
- Developer Assessment/Evaluation
- Real Estate Assessment/Evaluation
- Community Awareness/Overview
- Sightseeing Tours
- Corporate Events/Rewards
- Weddings, Vacations, Tours
- Personal Adventure & Discovery
- Event Air Rides/Festivals/Fairs
- Aerospace/Helicopter Education
Did you know...
- You can provide your own professional photographer, take the pictures yourself, or ask VSI to provide a professional or amateur photographer to capture your images and cherished photographic documentation.
Additional charges may apply.